你好! I’m Teacher Rachel. I am an English teacher from the United States. I help my young students gain skills and confidence in speaking English through structured lessons and a fun, supportive environment.
I am currently accepting a limited number of students for one-on-one online classes. If you need an English teacher for your child Levels 1-6, see my class offers below.
· Bachelor of Arts degree
· Certification in Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL).
· Hundreds of hours of experience teaching children from all over the world, especially China.
· Tutored for VIPKid, where I had an average 5-Apple rating from parents.
· Certification and expertise in the following areas of English instruction:
· General Courses, Levels 1-8, ages 4-17
· Public Speaking
· Book Reports
· Beginning Grammar
· Leveled Reading (Beginner/Advanced)
· Story Time
· Grammar (Beginner)
· TOEFL Primary
· Free Talk
My Teaching Style
· I provide my students with a fun, supportive learning environment.
· I encourage my students to speak as much as possible.
· I personalize each class to the student’s needs and interests.
· I listen to parents’ concerns about areas they wish their child to focus on in particular.
Individual class: €22 转换为人民币
Pack of 10 classes: €180 转换为人民币
Pack of 25 classes: €400 转换为人民币
Individual class: €42 转换为人民币
Pack of 10 classes: €350 转换为人民币
Pack of 25 classes: €800 转换为人民币
Prices are in euros and include instruction with a formal curriculum via an interactive internet video platform, feedback, and email and chat support. Payment can be made through WeChat Pay or credit card.
I was born and raised in the United States. I am from the Midwestern part of the country, near Chicago. Most people from that part of the U.S. speak very clearly and have what is known as a “standard”, or neutral, American accent that is easy to understand.
Besides the Midwest, I lived in different parts of the U.S., including Texas, New York and Los Angeles, where I worked in the theater. One day, I traveled across the ocean to the beautiful city of Barcelona, Spain. I liked it so much that I decided to live there.
I enjoy living and working in Barcelona very much. It is a beautiful city with a rich, community-oriented culture, kind-hearted people, and a very good quality of life. My hobbies are reading, writing, yoga, nature walks, and traveling with my husband, who is a doctor and a classical musician. Together, we have traveled to over 30 countries! We have never visited China but we would like to very much. Where do you think we should go? .